Control Windows is an advanced feature that provides control over the top-level application windows on your PC. When you select the feature, you will access a list of windows on your PC.
Select any window to view a list of options:
- Show Show the window, if it is hidden.
- Hide Hide the window. Note that this makes the window completely inaccessible until it is shown.
- Minimize Minimize the window to the task bar.
- Maximize Maximize the window to full the whole screen.
- Restore Return the window to it’s original size.
- Bring to Front Place the window on top of other windows.
- Close Close the window. This also closes the application that owns the window.